BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 11, 2010

A precious Lost

It has been exactly three weeks since my grandma from my mum's side passed away. She left us on 30 January 2010. Just in time for everyone to come back to see her. Probably she waited for everyone. I wasn't there when she was gone. I got a call from my dad, but i didn't know him calling. My hp was flat. Luckily I was online. Saw my little brother's post on FB saying my grandma is gone. (Sometimes techs can help in a way to help us be informed). May her soul rest in peace.

This morning i dream something horrible. Very horrible that made me couldn't get back to sleep. That's why I'm writing now. It was very soon. The time frame is just around this time , when my grandma from my mum's side is gone. Actually, during the time while waiting for the funeral, I was looking for my other grandma from my dad's side. She was not in town... (~sigh~)

In that dream, I was with someone (I don't remember who she was, but we're like best friends). The scene was very dull, dark and creepy. The next thing I remember in that dream was that, I was looking for my family at home. They weren't home. As if they went back to the village. I took my keys and entered the house. When I went out, I saw the neighbours was like ghost. I screamed my lungs out, and so did my "best friend". We we terrified. We ran towards the car and lock ourselves inside, and sped off somewhere. I remembered my phone was charging at home. I need to get my phone, worried if anyone tried to contact me, especially my mum. So we courageously took a turn back to the house, just to find my little brother at the gate. His eyes were red, looked like he cried a lot. I asked him "why, what happened?"

Hugging me, crying, he said, "Grandma's dead."

I woke up, found myself sweating, almost crying. I prayed that none of that dream happen soon. It was just too soon to lose both of them in a year.

Lesson to take:
Care for those you care while they're still here on earth. Even if you feel they are burdening you. Maybe their time is not long, treasure all those fake smiles they gave, trying to make you feel happy. If there is hatred between you, remember that it won't bring you anywhere.

0 comments: