BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 12, 2010

The NEW iPad is here....

Man... Ever thought that you'll be browsing your pics on your notebook? Well... I thought once, that I'll be able to screen my movie while laying down on my bed with no wires strangling me... No mouse to move my cursor, just touch the screen, and its done. Do my drawings anywhere, without worrying I'll run out of battery soon.


It all answered by Apple, who build this magnificent machine that enable me to do so much, with so less to think of. Just like what the video says, "Why try to adapt, when you can make things to adapt you?" If you've watched the movie"The Avatar", then you'll understand that the future is coming soon. Imagine going to the cinema, watching things while resting on your back. I always suffer from backache after the movie. I've always wanted to watch movie while laying back..

The new iPad is my dream come true. Details of the iPad is available at :

~I'm loving it~

0 comments: