BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 26, 2010

Deaths around me

I guess God is trying to tell me something. Last night, another dream of deaths. But this time a beautiful one. I remembered that it is still related to the current event.

My sister is travelling somewhere, and she went for a group camp. She was reported missing, for days. The search rescue (as if gave up easily) told us that there was no hope to find her. So, there were my family, sitting and praying at the village's chapel. Trying to find hope by constantly praying to God. And there was I, kneeling at the far most of the chapel, next to the door; praying that miracles would happen.

Suddenly, I was crying non stop. Something warm is at the door. A figure that I missed so much. I knew that familiar face. She entered the chapel slowly, just the way she used to move when she was around. And all I can remember was, everyone in the chapel started to cry with me. She came to me and said, "Don't worry, I'm fine". I'm up here with God, and so is your sister. God knew that you were worried and so He sent me to tell you this.

Then I asked, "Why didn't He sent my sister to say goodbye?"

She replied, "You were so angry with Him, and blame Him for what have happened, right? He knew that you missed me more than your sister, so He sent me instead. Your sister is still enjoying her time meeting God. He himself showed us around."

"Be prepared, for you don't know when your time comes", and then she disappeared. Her warmth touch is still felt in my heart. The glow on her face, the smile makes me cry even more.

I woke up, finding myself wet in tears. I missed my grandma.

0 comments: